- Öppnade Göteborgs BegagnatCenter I Åbro/Mölndal, bredvid US Center.
- Förvärvade Bilforum i Uddevalla AB:s verksamhet. Därmed expanderade vi med ytterligare fyra filialer: Uddevalla, Trollhättan, Strömstad och Vara.
- Avyttrade I.A. Hedin Fastighet AB samtliga aktier i fastighetsbolaget KIA Fastighet AB.
- Förvärvade Klintberg & Way AB:s Göteborgsverksamhet i Åbro/Mölndal.
- Inaugurated our new facility in Uppsala.
- Implemented an internal reorganization of the Group – and a merger of Hedin Uppsala Bil AB and Hedin Helsingborg Bil AB were made.
- Inaugurated our the new headquarters in Mölndal.
- Inaugurated our AMG Performance Center and Mercedes-Benz Business Center in Sisjön.
- Acquired the listed car rental company Mabi Rent AB. The company operates in Sweden and Germany.
- Joined our operating property in northern Stockholm (Akalla). The property is owned by Hedin Akalla Fastighet AB.
- Acquired Klintberg and Way AB (KW Parts) General Motors North American Vehicles and MOPAR’s (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge) authorized spare parts distributor and Europe’s largest spare parts wholesaler of US auto parts. The company operates in 37 countries with headquarters in Sweden.
- Acquires Klasén Bil in Halmstad, Sweden. The acquisition includes the property and a neighboring property.
- Acquires BIVA AB’s car operations in Karlskoga, Örebro, Linköping, Norrköping and Uppsala. The acquisition includes the business properties in Örebro, Karlskoga, Linköping and Kristianstad. In connection with this, Bilcity in Kristianstad was also acquired.
- Acquires Bilia AB’s Ford operations in Gothenburg (Eklanda), Stockholm, Nacka and Kungsbacka. With this acquisition, another brand was added to the Hedin Bil Group.
- The transfer of Bilia Ford in Stockholm is carried out in January.
- Acquires ANA Motor Center’s facilities in Trollhättan and Lysekil in May.
- Acquires PCB Västsverige AB, resellers of Porsche in Borås, Gothenburg and Linköping. Porsche is welcomed as a new brand in the Group.
- Acquires in June 51% of the shares in Tuve Bygg Holding AB.
- Acquires in September Miklagruppen (formerly Bavaria Nordic AS) with its subsidiaries Bavaria Norge AS, Bavaria Bil AB, Swabia AS, KC Motors AB, and GS Bildeler AS. The group is BMW, MINI and Porsche dealerships in Sweden and Norway.
- In March of 2018 I.A. Hedin Bil continued its expansion in Belgium by further acquiring 5 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in Antwerpen. With this latest acquisition I.A. Hedin Bil will be present at 12 locations in Belgium.
- Motorcentralen in Eskilstuna was acquired by I.A. Hedin Bil through its subsidiary Hedin Mölndal Bil AB. By adding Motorcentralen to the group Hedin Bil expands its offerings on Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- On April 19th, FordStore Hedin Bil in Segeltorp/Stockholm was inaugurated.
- On April 23rd Bavaria Sverige Bil AB acquires Englunds Bil in Luleå.